Killam Stampers

I'm a Stampin Up! independent demonstrator. The question most people ask is: "So, what is it? What do you do?" Here's where you'll find out. What I do in my workshops, and what it's all about. I'm CRAZY about stamping and making cards, and I hope you'll catch whatever I have and run with it!

Name:
Location: Killam, Alberta, Canada

I'm a girl that wishes each day had twice as many hours in it. I dabble in a lot of things, I am an e-book publisher (www.booksunbound.com), a Stampin' Up! independent demonstrator, I build web pages, I read, I like to paint watercolors, do pastel drawings and pencil drawings. I love animals. I watch too much tv, play too many games on the computer, and don't get near enough sleep. Oh, I also have a full time job as an insurance broker (18yrs!)

Monday, November 13, 2006

New Christmas Cards!

This was a fun mix of watercolor and regular dye ink. I wet the watercolor paper, then inked the giant snowflake in "The Snowflake Spot" set, then spritzed the inked stamp, too, before stamping. I love the way the ink oozed and ran all over the paper. Then I stamped smaller snowflakes in lilac, white craft ink, and even embossed some with Hologram Highlights.

I also found this wonderful wide organza ribbon, which I stamped "Merry Christmas" on with Midnight Blue Stazon ink. Mounted everything on brilliant blue, added the snowman with a little silver cord. This might be our next workshop card...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home